TAKE ME OUT OF HERE


I have been thinking about taking on a life journey that I never had. Leaving everything behind to create myself and discover the life must be in my time. I don't even know where these ideas come from desire or intention. My eyes just feel blurry to see the world that I encounter. I am in a critical crisis now about self and financial stability. Blaming everything is just such a nonsense thing! I am fighting alone through all of these streams and seasons because I know I can just bare everything by myself. I have a dad but he never heard, I have a family but they just a wanting me so much, I have relatives but they are not really worth it in my life they suck just garbage pictures in my mind, I have friends but no friend with compassion, I am scared to say the word "HELP!". I want to take my hand out of this fucking city, this fucking country, this fucking society. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments