LASCIAMI LIBERO - A LIFE WITH SPARKING MEMORIES

life consists some parts of emotions (laugh, cry, cheer, sorrow, sad) and moments (bright and blue).  



There are times when we were so much in pain because of something that make us desperate. Suffering with our past relationship. and then by the chance which given by god we met. I rode my motorcycle to my neighbor city and then we just like an intimate like no border between us. 




We lighten up our cigarette and took a glass of coffee. We were enjoying our talks. We share everything. The hobbies, career, studies, music, interests, spare time and cartoon. We lay our shoulder next of each other the smell and sweet lips are tighten so long. We were being the happiest people in the world like building a new tower in a beautiful place. We felt the heaven rushed to our blood and we lost together.

We looked each other eyes, touched a gentle skin and we gripped our fingers tightly. We resumed the talk and we were grateful to find each other. We thought that we just find a fully life. Time flies by, We needed to come back home a hug replaced good-bye.

"Gutten Morgen" the first word which make the sun rise up to brighten my day. we were in intimate chats while we worked. We wanted so much to replaced all day to weekend because we can only meet in weekend. Weekend by weekend we spent our time with abundance of love and joy. 



The drum which added so much values to be more intimate. The Spirit Carries On by Dream Theater is just our anthem when we met. We sang the song together  all we wanted was  paused the time in order to enjoy every second of our time. 

September 2020 was the memorable moment for us. Especially when I invited to come to my house. I thought that it would be a great surprise to celebrate one of our birthday. We make a wish, embrace tightly and expressed our a gentle compassion.  Time just rapidly changed and then came between us. 



Until, there was a time came took everything we had. We were difficult to meet again due to our tight schedule to work and study. We communicate over the air. Time by time everything worse and I felt that there was something wrong then I just expressed what inside of mind asked to bring everything together again. I forced to meet while the busy schedule. Something uncomfortable happen "We just can't to be together again like ever before"  there is another choice that my partner should chose. The time is over. I bought the same brand of t-shirt called "LAST KISS" the sign that we are no longer can do it again anymore. The last of everything.


Lasciami Libero, the call name what I used to mention my partner changed into just "Libero".

Post a Comment

0 Comments