a glimmering light right beside my place

 

In the corner 2nd floor of Depresso Cafe, I was there. Usually there when I really want some peace than at home. I have no idea where I should go and what I should be. I just saw people around express their feelings with their loved ones and also their friends. I saw a glimmering light right beside my place then I questioned why they weren’t there in me, in my deepest little heart. It was just dark and hollow seems no one touched it, and no one ever thought that it existed. It was a blooming garden that nowadays turned into a desert that was just completely dust left by them over a long period. My tiny soul seemed so afraid to be with anyone, even with my friends that I used to do with them, where they’re the place to share my world and listen to everything that happened in my life. I was really burned out to tell the lies to them that my life was great, my career was great they knew it, and I lied about my personal life. The roller coaster life. An unhealed soul, unconquerable matters that lives lay within. It influenced all sides of my life. A heavy step to walk. Feeling insecure about my own life. I have no peace inside me, fighting against monsters of chatter that keep amplifying around my ears. I don’t know how to end this. Living day by day in the bitterness of wither. I am feeling that I died a long ago, paralyzed.


Post a Comment

0 Comments