Proximity



It's so dark, isn't it?
Yeah, it's quiet too


How's your feeling?
I could say that this is your sanctuary, right? but I do like it also.


Yeah! We need this atmosphere. A calm, quite, and not too bright. I think that our world composed with them too much. Too much things distracting, overwhelming, and I see other so bright than us.
Is that mean you're jealous?


Of course! How can they do everything in dynamic and flexible but how can I do? When I served all those over and over again I am not going to say that I am going to be a dynamic but dynamite! Haahahaa
Hahaha, and today you're gonna exploding?


That's not me, I can accumulate them into a bigger than everest before it. I always spend my time to a place like this whenever I got something to release.
Why don't you choose people? Don't you have an oxytocin?


I won't say no but now I just want an oxygen to breathe hahaha. Actually, it's so rare people who matched with my energy. I think for many times may be I radiate something bad or Am I too bad? hahaha
Hahaha, If I could share my mind it's totally true!


So what mind to share??
Hahaha, that is it!


That's not your mind, that's mine!
Hahaha! You got it! You know in my mind "Everything in this universe move with its proximity"


Why? Could you please tell me something audible?
You felt that everyday right???


No, life is awesome, because it's always tell us different way! Sometimes far from the theory of the book.
Surely?


No, there's nothing sure than our death
Hahaha so sarcastic! But I totally agree hahaha


So, what's the proximity?
Go google it!


Fuck!!! If you just could tell me directly why should I doing research.
Hahaha just tested your adrenaline.


Hahaha I'mma hysteria!!!
You're still want to know the proximity?


No, thanks I can ever more searching on SearchGate!
Okay, but it's something different


Post a Comment

0 Comments