BEHIND THE DAYS : PATRICK WOLF


The days, passing days

Wondering because everything changed just in a second

I see the steeple and trace to the spire
And the sunset
Deepening red
Phoenix and the firefly

Religion which we hold. We made it dirt. Everything in life getting darker and darker but there was soul screamed to set free "The Phoenix" that was what we imagine to be a winner with glorious day until we realized that the only light we had was ourself "The Firefly".

And the time stops
Rush hour traffic slows
And my heart starts beating this dark
Through old flesh and cold bones

And there was a time when the mind recalling all the moments that we have been through time turns into silence and all the scene turns to black and blue. All the pain which suffered since long time ago.

And I long to be carried on
Just once to be lifted strong
Out of the loneliness and the emptiness
Of the days

All of those unfixed things should be always be friend. The only way to survive was just to be strong to cope all of conditions that came when the silence arrived.


Days, passing days
The days I remember
I had your love once
Seized my body whole
And our first dance
Well, I thought by chance
God had matched my soul

Just like in train, time goes by radically fast. The memories will always there in mind especially when the first time we met and spent the time together everything felt so completed. All of parts of life seems in harmony and that was a moment that we filled the soul by god.

But time bought its traveling
This distance and solitude
And in that traveling, myself damaging
I took my love far, far from you

The thief. Those memories led us drowning into the past where we can't back to enjoy them. They also brought us into isolation to make a deepest feeling of solitude. The expectation which we had of love was keeping scratching everything Infront. The movement was impossible to reach. even though the love keep rushing in the blood. This love felt so far.  

But don't you still long to be carried on?
Once more I could lift you strong
Out of the loneliness and the emptiness
Of the days

Those moments can never be replaced by anything, anyone but every moment was not a permanent thing like the clock it never told us about how much time remain. Just unquestionable about how we can still us. Even though in our mind we surely can be a proper one who can lift up whenever the one we love on the baseline of life and can magically turned the silence into a tender touch of love. Anyway that as a day.

Passing days
Passing days
Days

A space which billion things can happen. It was only a clock. We run through it. We drew through it. We smile through it and we must through it. Everything will be pass and disappear forever.

Now tell me
Have we gone too far or did we get too close?
Forgive me, Father, I've no son, here come, ghost
I promise I'll meet you
I'll meet you at the end of the days

Having a big question to god even the silence always the answers. Wondering about who are. There will be no one can saves us but ourself . This breath, those reality suffocates us tighten to something wrong in other's mind. The promise from the son on the corner where the soul deadly screaming asking to save. Whatever the choice we made will end up with god's chair in heaven. 

The days, passing days
Won't you meet me at the end of the days?

What we had was the hope. Expecting the history will repeat itself will clearly happen.

All of interpretations are unofficial. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments