Guarding and Loving Myself is My Priority.

Didi Aris Wijaya - Mindway - Guarding and Loving Myself is My Priority.


Don’t come back. I have buried all the broken deep inside. The world is full of superficial things. If you got something that you hide, please kindly away from me. Because such an unfair when transparency confront with the covered unkind things. 

I am so tired for having business with unreal person. 

I just want feel connected with unmasked heartfelt people, where the presence and smile are real. I wanted you because you wanted me. 

We don’t know about how future holds. Don’t teach me I am not your student but understand me and I’ll heartfully think. 

Such an very high standard to meet. But once again I don’t want some shitty things. Because the world was shit. Guarding and loving my self is my priority. 

Post a Comment

2 Comments


  1. Hi there to everybody, it’s my first go to see of this web site; this weblog consists of awesome and in fact good stuff for visitors. Hurrah, that’s what I was exploring for, what stuff! Existing here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site. You can also visit private detective in delhi for more Veteran Investigation Services (VIS) related information and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ion titanium hair color
    The habanero chile pepper titanium straightener is characterised by a characteristic titanium sunglasses orange-orange titanium engagement rings for her color. babylisspro nano titanium hair dryer It is hot, with a medium heat level but titanium wire with an

    ReplyDelete