Painting The Canvas of Life With The Virtues of Our Own Colors

  


In a very short lifetime, I wish I could fulfill this life with many virtues, the virtues may be different than other people. Creating the distinction of many of the same colors out there such the biggest pleasure I ever have had.

So what do virtues really mean?

Surrounded by the Genuineness of People

What thing which catches my eye when I socialize or connected with people is genuineness. Lately, I have been learning to spend time with a variety of people behavior. Even though life won't be perfect as I Imagined but I always tell myself that I can control my preferences whether it’s people to connect with or other colors of life.

what are people with genuineness?

In my opinion genuineness of people will always do good things because they are good not with all the hidden purposes that they bring when we want to communicate. And it’s all about reciprocation. the opposite of genuineness to me is people with superficial things or full of manipulations.

When life keeps challenging me to connect to people with superficial attributes, I always tell myself how important to know more about people around me, which can enhance my emotional intelligence because life nowadays forced me to be cognitively flexible. I always remind myself about how important to learn from the journeys.

Live with Green and Blue

Green is just not the only color for me, this green is about nature and the positivity of the environment. I don’t know why I really like to be surrounded by trees.

Blue is the water and skies, they being my requirements to fulfill life with joy and tranquility so whatever comes to me I will face them with low frequency of mind because I don’t want to spend my time with high intensity of anger or things powered by the bad spirit.

The Talks Powered by Education and Philosophy

You know this may be a very unique thing that comes with me. I can accept things when I knew about the bigger picture the landscape, and the horizons of things. This is how my mind can connect with the branches of roots that I Have.

The Neutral

I can not tolerate something which radically controls my mind. it can be related to spirit and religion. I was born moslem but I am really open about other values from other religions. I really want to be the one with versatility attribute because, in my opinion, it is much happier when we live life together with a high tolerance for other choices without changing the color of mine and theirs.

Music and Arts

life can easily get boring when I do the same thing every day. without music and arts maybe I am being the person who lives life dying. Most of the time when I need self-reflection, I used to write everything in my thoughts and articulate them with poets.

The distinct Adventures

Imagine you just get old. Ahh shit! it kinda boring life without trying something new. Adventures are just like the window of your life. Without attaining something new in life you just got a view of information and a narrow perspective. The adventure is not only about taking the body to a new place but also about the wild world of the mind through never stopping learning.


As I sail with time, I believe all the virtues that I have now will evolve or broaden. But at the end of the day, the most important to be always remembered is I will paint the canvas of life with my color. this is my life and this is the color of me to paint the world.

Post a Comment

0 Comments