The Right One Never Waste The Time



Day by day I lied by things that is not really matter. How many people that lied to me about their feeling and emotions. When in that time i feel so hard to looking person that i really wanted. I don't know exactly what they are looking for. If i can show my belief and my feel. I just want to have the person who really into me. who really want to build life together. the one who want to share every little things in life. the one who give each other every emotion that we face in life. the one who accept me whoever I am. but when together I always want to for enhance myself so i can be the one that really proud to having me. 

So much time wasted. I don't know how can I run my life without someone that I love. it so really difficult to being me. being different. now I just live my life without colors. but I have read meaningful article that change my mind. the point that It explains is just be an attracive man. attractive man who has attractive life. the man that never stop quiting to always develop the potential. yes, now I am so fucking difficult to have a great relationship to another. I hope oneday i will!

meaning that I can find for the bad experiences is don't easily to trust. don't easily to fall. don't easily to give your best. just be someone that not to take everything for granted.

Post a Comment

0 Comments